Managed to survive week one of being chained to the house. Took a couple of days of feeling sorry for myself before realising I can do what I want when I want.
So, after Sally came over Wednesday for scrapping, it broke my drought of scrapping and I have nearly finished neva's album. Just a couple more pages to go, which I'll do on Sunday at babinda.
Ryan got home from Adelaide last night after passing his course. So now it's shopping day tomorrow followed by last minute house work, then sue and rob arrive on Tuesday. Should be good.
Raining heaps here the last couple of days. It stops and starts every half hour. Not sure if it's left over from the cyclone or just a late wet season. It's annoying Ryan as he says there will be too much fresh water in the inlet for fishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment