After a long sleep in yesterday, we packed all our stuff and checked out at lunchtime. We left the bags there until 6pm.
In the meantime we got a train to Hollywood Blvd one last time. We hopped off and went shopping at Ross Stores - bargains!!!!!! About 8 new dresses/suits for work for US$120!!!
Then off to Hollywood Highland near Kodak Theatre for some last minute retail therapy. A coffee at the Disney Soda Fountain and then the train back to the hotel for a 6.30pm shuttle pickup.
Got thru Check in quickly and were surprised to get to the gate without going thru immigration! I think V Australua has been tacked onto the end of a domestic terminal, not international, which gave us no choice for shopping other than a tiny place selling alcohol, cigs and a tiny range of perfume. On top of that, we had to pick up our duty free we bought, from a guy standing half way down the airbridge! Odd!!
As I type this we are 1 hr away from Sydney. We then hop on Qantas at 8.30 and should be home by 1pm. Can't wait to see my princess and my bed!
Will post this on arrival in Sydney - I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to do so while waiting in customs!
- Posted from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment