Sunday, July 25, 2010

Long Weekend in Cairns

Last weekend I had a great day in Babinda with the girls. Was there by 9am and left at 4pm. It was a great day. I love catching up with Vicki and Mel and Lee-anne (owner)


We have just had an awesome 3 days off. Am loving work but have been so exhausted recently that to have a 3 day break was just what the doctor ordered.

The ocassion was Cairns Show. We went for the first time ever on Wednesday and i must admit it was bigger than I expected. Lots of rides, lots of stands, lots of food and lots of showbags. Kimmy got to spend 3 days there as Darlene wanted her on her stall, and of course she hated all the attention.

So, after an awesome sleep in til 11.30am on Friday, it was off to do the food shopping and a bit of housework. On Saturday and Sunday Ryan played in a tennis tournament at his tennis club. He won one set and lost two sets in singles and won doubles 6-0 until the rains came. Not sure if they will continue the tournament next weekend.
I stayed home and scrapped. I finished off all the Washington DC layouts (except for one which my awesome sis-in-law is doing some photo adjustments to) and started the San Francisco ones, which I will upload when finished.
Well off to work tomorrow. Have a great week everyone.







No comments:

Post a Comment