Once I was up, I did get motivated to go and buy some jeans and shoes at DFO for work. Its been a long time since I had to buy jeans and it was amazing to find some that were so comfortable so quickly. They are in a dark blue denim too, something a bit different. Of course though, jeans are not made for midgets so out came the sewing machine this afternoon to take them up. I had enough denim left over from two pairs of jeans to make a shirt I reckon ! :-P
A quiet night at home last night catching up on watching TV shows, while Ryan watched a couple of DVDs. He went fishing this morning as it wasn't raining for a change. I would love to share some photos of what he caught, but alas, he didn't catch anything.
Ryan is off to Weipa later this week so he is looking forward to that as he has never been.
Spent today finally getting motivated and chained myself to my scrap desk. I managed to finally finish 6 double layouts I had started 3 weeks ago. I also remembered that I hadnt posted here the photos of the cards I made for Ryan's birthday and Sue's birthday. Only Universal Studios and New York to go, then I can concentrate on some real scrapping and card making.











Woohoo girl, those cards look great....will be good when you will have your pencils and crayons to play with hey.More colours to choose from and different outcomes. Your LO's are looking great....bet you are itching to do New York now.
ReplyDelete