Oh my god, can it get any hotter?! Hideously hot days with torrential downpours in between. I think I've said it in the past, but there is something seriously wrong when the temperature is at 30 degrees when listening to the 7am news! Ugh. Will be good to go down south next week to escape some heat (although prob not rain as they have copped a flogging down there too)
Nothing exciting again. Work, eat, sleep. I think I have broken the scrapping drought so we will see if anything appears on the blog in the next week. Still getting energy levels back from being sick. Ryan is ready for a holiday too, of which he gets for 3 weeks at the end of this week. He drives to Sunshine Coast on Tuesday - here's hoping no more flooding occurs or he won't get through.
No comments:
Post a Comment