Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scrapjacked

I created last night for the first time this year. Yay!!!! I have done the January Scrapjacked challenge and scraplifted Chrtistines layout using the yummy Echo Park papers. For those that have already looked, I have replaced the picture with a lighter one.

9 comments:

  1. Love those bright colours and the cute photos. Thanks for playing with us at scrap jacked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO. Love the bright colours and cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Andrea!! Your lift of Christine's is gorgeous!!
    You work the bright colours really well and the title looks great!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww too cute Andrea of the photo of Aden....I love your lift of Christines, and it is so cool to see you scrapping something else other than holiday photos..xx

    Glad you could join us at Scrap Jacked this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it must've felt so good to scrap something else!!! You've done a great jack of Christine's LO. How nice are those EP papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LO Andrea, looks way cool with those bright colors matches Aden's raincoat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with your page! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours and photo too, thanks so much Andrea for jacking me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Andrea!!! Really gorgeous!
    You do love your Echo park!! Thats such a great jack of Christine's LO!! Thanks for Playing along with us at ScrapJacked!

    ReplyDelete