Sunday, March 6, 2011

Where did the weekend go?!

Busy weekend this weekend. Was up and out of the house by 7.30am on Saturday to drive up to Malanda on the Tablelands for the monthly scrappy day with Mel, Vicki and co. First time I've driven up the Gillies Ranges in the rocket (for those who dont know what the Gillies is, think windy steep roads to the snow fields). The rocket did really well in 3rd gear all the way to the top, but did struggle a bit on hilly bits. Got two layouts done and got home about 4.30pm.

Then stupidly stayed up in bed watching telly til 11.30pm. But holy heck, I slept til 1pm today!! The only reason I woke up is because Cam banged on the door telling me to get my lazy butt outta bed. So by the time I got focused on my day, it was already over.

Very miserable weather and storms though, Kimmy got the shakes of fright again. We are expecting 300mm tomorrow due to being on the south side of the low that was going to be named Errol if he decided to form into a cyclone. There is still a potential cyclone out at sea so we will have to wait and see what happens there.

Off to Tassie in 10 days, should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment