Thursday, August 25, 2011

Freedom

After getting a phone call while I was away asking me not to resign I went back to work today to see if it would get better. But by 8.15am I knew there was not a hope in hell.

So, to do the right thing, I did all the work that was in my office and went and told my boss at 11.15am that it wasnt going to work. I spent most of the 3 hours sitting there having an anxiety attack so I figured it wasn't worth the damage to my health.

So I am now free. Can't even call myself a dole bludger as I'm not entitled to anything. Ryan wants me to not work until we move next year but I will see how long it takes for me to get bored.

Now I better go write those lists of housewifey things to do for the next few weeks haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment